Condominium – Homeowners’ Association Management
“Our goal is to create the best place to live for our residents.”
A well-run Homeowners’ Association or Condominium Association should appear seamless to the residents. If all the residents are happy and the property is in excellent condition, we have done our job. Creating a safe and harmonious community takes good people, strong knowledge, relationships, and best in class tools. May Property Management has all of them.
May Property Management (MPM) works closely with the board of directors to manage and maintain all common elements of the complex. We handle many of the unpleasant challenges that can occur: collections, special assessments, conflict resolution, bylaw compliance, selecting contractors, accurate bookkeeping, adequate insurance, budgeting, and collecting dues.
May Property Management offers all of the services needed to handle the unique needs of condominium owners in the Worcester County and Metro West areas. MPM is dedicated to your association’s day-to-day needs, including: emergency repairs, maintenance, snow removal, landscaping, roofing, decks, siding, pavement, and HVAC.
Best in class technology allows us to collect dues via ACH and Credit Card. Our web-based reports allow the trustees and residents to view custom property and financial reports as well as payment details and delinquencies. All of these tools, skills, and relationships allow us to keeping the property in Top Condition and HOA fees LOW!
- Repairs & Maintenance
- 24/7 Emergency Maintenance
- Preventative Maintenance
- Repairs & Renovations
- Capital Improvement
- Snow Removal & Landscaping
- Association Administration
- Annual Meetings
- Creation & Delivery of Documents (6D Certificates, Budgets, Rules)
- Coordinate with Board Members
- Delinquencies & Collection
- Document Management (Master Deed, Declaration of Trust)
- Vendor Negotiating & Management
- Financial Services
- HOA/ Condo Fee Collection
- Electronic Check / Credit Card Payment
- Association Bill Payment
- General Ledger Accounting
- Trust Bank Accounts
- Bank Account Reconciliation
- Budgeting & Reporting
- Annual Budget
- Budget Versus Actual Comparison
- Income & Expenses
- Balance Sheet
- Common Charge Calculation
- Capital Reserve Analysis